thunderstorms breaks my C6

2024-06-24 16:34:08 - last edited 2024-06-25 07:43:33
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello, my Tp-Link C6 v3.20 breaks in thunderstorms. The power adapter has died already. I am using the same power adapter of 12 volt 1 ampere from tp-link c64 now but still not working. The only power light keeps on. The other lights flashed when the power was on but turned off later. The LAN port is also not recognized through the PC. Can anybody solve my issue?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:thunderstorms breaks my C6-Solution
2024-06-25 02:13:03 - last edited 2024-06-25 07:43:33

@AbrarMasum 

I the device is under warranty your local service or your retailer would be the best bet for assistance.

Most probably the router is dead and if it's not under warranty you should start looking for a replacement.

If you want to protect your network equipment you should consider using a UPS or local network/power surge protectors in the future.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:thunderstorms breaks my C6-Solution
2024-06-25 02:13:03 - last edited 2024-06-25 07:43:33

@AbrarMasum 

I the device is under warranty your local service or your retailer would be the best bet for assistance.

Most probably the router is dead and if it's not under warranty you should start looking for a replacement.

If you want to protect your network equipment you should consider using a UPS or local network/power surge protectors in the future.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Related Articles