Can not find WiFi signal
Can not find WiFi signal
Sunday - last edited Monday
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V12
Firmware Version:
Image Caption

Hello,

i am having trouble fining the WiFi signal from my router. It is what i can see connected correctly and all the necessary icons are lit up for wireless connection. But in my device I can not find the WiFi. I've tried on both my Mac and phone. 

Does anyone have any tips/suggestions to solve this? Thank you in advance:)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can not find WiFi signal -Solution

@Dybe600 

Hi,

Was the Wi-Fi of this C60 working fine previously? Did it stop working suddenly? 

In case it worked fine before and now it suddenly doesn't, then try to reset the C60 by pressing and holding the "Reset" button for about 8 seconds. Then see again if you can find the Wi-Fi signal. If still no Wi-Fi signal, then the C60 is likely defective.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can not find WiFi signal -Solution

@Dybe600 

Hi,

Was the Wi-Fi of this C60 working fine previously? Did it stop working suddenly? 

In case it worked fine before and now it suddenly doesn't, then try to reset the C60 by pressing and holding the "Reset" button for about 8 seconds. Then see again if you can find the Wi-Fi signal. If still no Wi-Fi signal, then the C60 is likely defective.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can not find WiFi signal
Sunday

@woozle thank you! 

I'm not sure if it has been working before since it was gifted to me by a friend. I don't think it has been used in a while. 

I will try your suggestion of resting 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 57

Replies: 2

Related Articles