- main building (3 floors)
- wooden building
- outbuilding

1. main building (3 floors)
main EB800 router - floor 3
signal amplifier (wifi) in easy-mesh - 2nd floor
signal amplifier (wifi) in easy-mesh - floor 1

2. wooden building
I plan to have a LAN and WiFi network (cameras, computers, etc.)
I want to mount AX10 there, which will connect directly to EB800 and use EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul

3. farm building
I plan to have a LAN and WiFi network (cameras, computers, etc.)
I want to mount AX10 there, which will connect directly to EB800 and use EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul

------------------------------------------------

Do I understand correctly the advantage of Ethernet backhaul & EasyMesh?
- the AX10 router in this configuration will be a device that will expand the LAN and Wifi network?

Options
1 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Ethernet backhaul
2024-07-22 07:38:58

@Yomet 

Hi,

Is your main router Archer BE800?

Both Archer AX10 and Archer BE800 support EasyMesh Ethernet backhaul. You can refer to this thread: EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

And yes, in your topology, Archer AX10 will extend both wired and wireless network.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 121

Replies: 1

Related Articles