easymesh ethernet backhaul AX53

2023-11-10 13:56:58 - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 20230626

Hi,

I was wondering if the Archer AX53 would get easymesh ethernet backhaul?

if needed I would also be able to test beta and give it a good stress with VR streaming :-)

Best regards

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:easymesh ethernet backhaul AX53-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@LexDK  @BNTEK 

AX53 does support EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul, please visit this thread to get the updated info.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:easymesh ethernet backhaul AX53
2023-11-13 06:48:07

@LexDK 

Hi, we don't have advanced information about whether and when EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul will come into the AX53 router.

Personally speaking, I believe AX53 will support it as well, please pay attention to any new firmware update on the router web interface or TP-Link official website.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-14 19:49:06

@Sunshine Yes, i'm waiting too, please notify if happend

Options
2023-11-15 11:18:19

@BNTEK 

Will do, thanks for the patience!

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:easymesh ethernet backhaul AX53-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@LexDK  @BNTEK 

AX53 does support EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul, please visit this thread to get the updated info.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 497

Replies: 4

Related Articles