Multi-Brand Matter Devices for Unified Smart Home Control

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

By providing a common language and standard for communication, Matter enables devices from different manufacturers to work together seamlessly, opening up new possibilities for innovation and convenience.

With Matter support, Deco now offers even greater connectivity options, enabling seamless communication between various smart home devices. Whether it's switches, bulbs, or plugs, Deco ensures a stable and secure connection, allowing users to enjoy a seamless experience.*
Check whether your Deco supports Matter.

Moreover, as a Matter controller, Deco routers empower users to automate the configuration of all Matter-enabled smart devices directly through the Deco app. With Deco, you can easily add triggers and actions to customize the way your devices interact, ensuring optimal performance based on your daily use. This integration offers a convenient and unified platform for managing smart home devices, regardless of their brand or manufacturer. Users can easily control switches, bulbs, and plugs and monitor their home's security within our single app.

Deco's embrace of Matter is a welcome addition to the growing ecosystem of compatible devices and platforms. As the smart home market continues to evolve, it’s becoming increasingly vital for us to embrace open standards like Matter to ensure interoperability and a seamless user experience.

*Now Deco supports Switch, Bulb, Plug. And will develop more type later.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Multi-Brand Matter Devices for Unified Smart Home Control
3 weeks ago

@David-TP 

Looking forward to seeing Matter support rolled out.

I've been accumulating Matter-compatible devices in my home - some Tapo and Kasa, some others. I could let Amazon Echo control them, but no rush, running in non-Matter mode for now. 

Is there a sequence in which this will happen?I saw that you rolled out XE75 V1 but not other hardware revisions. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 111

Replies: 1

Related Articles