TP-Link WiFi 6 Internet Box 4 VX231v for VDSL250 with Deco X50

2 недель назад - last edited 2 недель назад

Hi@all

Im from germany an my question is:

I get in a month a new ISP. Telekom with VDSL 250 (at the moment Cable Vodafone)

i own 3 Deco X50 Mesh Routers wich works Perfect for me. If i buy the TP-Link WiFi 6 Internet Box 4 VX231v does it work with the X50 Mesh? I think yes but im not sure. I dont want to use the provider Modem and want to stay with Tp-Link :D

personaly i need only a modem ^^

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-Link WiFi 6 Internet Box 4 VX231v for VDSL250 with Deco X50-Solution

@GMCentral 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

VX231 is also a customized model for some ISPs only, sorry that we know much less about it than common DSL modem routers.

But it does not matter, even it is a common DSL modem router which supports Easymesh, it is not suggested to work work with Deco units, if you want them to set up a mesh network.

Easymesh and Deco mesh are different things, you may refer to this guide to know more. Only Deco products can set up Deco mesh network with each other.

So you may consult local support whether there is a Deco-DSL model in your region.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link WiFi 6 Internet Box 4 VX231v for VDSL250 with Deco X50-Solution

@GMCentral 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

VX231 is also a customized model for some ISPs only, sorry that we know much less about it than common DSL modem routers.

But it does not matter, even it is a common DSL modem router which supports Easymesh, it is not suggested to work work with Deco units, if you want them to set up a mesh network.

Easymesh and Deco mesh are different things, you may refer to this guide to know more. Only Deco products can set up Deco mesh network with each other.

So you may consult local support whether there is a Deco-DSL model in your region.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TP-Link WiFi 6 Internet Box 4 VX231v for VDSL250 with Deco X50
2 недель назад

@Marvin_S 

Deco X50-DSL ist what i looked for :)

Options
Re:TP-Link WiFi 6 Internet Box 4 VX231v for VDSL250 with Deco X50
2 недель назад

@GMCentral 

Ok, you may purchase from online or local store~

Options