Parental control does not work

2 weeks ago
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Parental control does not work, when i scan then add and setup time, internet for those devices still works, i tried to add phones android i tried laptops with win7 win10 and win11 internet still works. I tried several combinations. Even when i block clients, all devices can have access. What is wrong? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Parental control does not work
2 weeks ago
To add, i have latest firmware and i have setup correct time on device.
Options
Re:Parental control does not work
2 weeks ago

@Tony1313 

Hi,

Please try the following troubleshooting steps.

1. Delete the profile and create a new one

2. Make sure that the device does not have the random MAC address feature enabled.

3. Reboot the router and your device, and test again.

If all the advise above cannot help, please contact the local support team with the results with the troubleshooting steps.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 64

Replies: 2

Related Articles