ARCHER T2U AC600 AFTER INSTALL DRIVERS UNABLE TO CONNECT AND FIND WIFI SIGNAL

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer T2U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 190315

I installed the online dirvers of the T2U wifi adapter and the adapter does not connect, always appears the red "X", as disabled or unconnected. The green light turns on after 30 minutes or later. Is unable to find wireless networks. The PC works good with ethernet wire directly to the router. I always use tablet, notebook and phone wireless in the same room of the PC and the signal is high. In the device status shows "This device is working properly". I´ve tried reinstalling the drivers often times, the 190315 version and the 190116, but still the same. The reseller tried the adapter on some notebooks and without download the drivers connected to the wifi network. Please help me to find the way to make it work. I´ll appreciate any help

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ARCHER T2U AC600 AFTER INSTALL DRIVERS UNABLE TO CONNECT AND FIND WIFI SIGNAL-Solution

@7Meme 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know how long you have had the adapter?

Here are some suggestions for your reference:

1.Please refer to this link to make sure "Wi-Fi Auto config" has been enabled:

Right click on My Computer>>Manage>>Computer Management>>Services>>WLAN AutoConfig>>General>>Ensure the Startup type as Automatic >>Start>>OK

2. install the following driver:

https://static.tp-link.com/upload/beta/2024/202405/20240527/RTWlanUSB_WindowsDriver_1030.44.0408.2024_Drv_3.00.0043_TS.L(153650).zip

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:ARCHER T2U AC600 AFTER INSTALL DRIVERS UNABLE TO CONNECT AND FIND WIFI SIGNAL-Solution

@7Meme 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know how long you have had the adapter?

Here are some suggestions for your reference:

1.Please refer to this link to make sure "Wi-Fi Auto config" has been enabled:

Right click on My Computer>>Manage>>Computer Management>>Services>>WLAN AutoConfig>>General>>Ensure the Startup type as Automatic >>Start>>OK

2. install the following driver:

https://static.tp-link.com/upload/beta/2024/202405/20240527/RTWlanUSB_WindowsDriver_1030.44.0408.2024_Drv_3.00.0043_TS.L(153650).zip

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:ARCHER T2U AC600 AFTER INSTALL DRIVERS UNABLE TO CONNECT AND FIND WIFI SIGNAL
a week ago

@David-TP  Hi David, I hope you are doing well!
Thank you for your response. The adapter I bought in april 2024, I tried to install in april and by the failures I used ethernet until now. Last week I tried again and that´s why I ask help. I checked the wlan configuration and it´s automatic and the status is started as you suggest.
The link of the drivers you send is able to use with windows 11? 

If you confirm it´s able to use with windows 11 I´ll install right now

Thank you for your support

best regards

Meme

Options