M7350 hängt sich auf

M7350 hängt sich auf

M7350 hängt sich auf
M7350 hängt sich auf
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: 8.0.2

M7350 verbindet sich zum TV im Wohnmobil.

(1) wird im WLAn Symbol angezeigt.

Wenn der TV ausgeschaltet wird (auch wenn er ganz vom Strom ist) bleibt die (1) im WLAN Symbol stehen.

Wenn dabei der Stromsparmodus aktiv ist, hängt sich der Router irgendwann auf.
Beim aufwachen connected er wieder zum 4G-Netz aber das WLAN bleibt aus.

Ein Reboot funktioniert nur durch entfernen der Batterie.

Was kann das sein?

##############

EDIT 04.09.24

I added Hard and Firmware version.

Additional I found out, that the problem occurs independently from the TV.

When I change the SSID and the password to my own, the WLAN symbol will not wake up after getting into sleep modus. The device can only be shut down with getting out the battery.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:M7350 hängt sich auf-Solution

@Xodiug 

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on the TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, the ticket ID is TKID240905585, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. 

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:M7350 hängt sich auf-Solution

@Xodiug 

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on the TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, the ticket ID is TKID240905585, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. 

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:M7350 hängt sich auf
2 weeks ago
Added versiosn and additional text into my original threat
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 98

Replies: 2

Related Articles