My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot

2 weeks ago - last edited Wednesday
Model: Deco X50 - PoE  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 20231225 Rel. 54181

My Deco X50 reboots every few hours (2-4 hours).

I've also replaced the poe injector and got the X50-poe, but it keeps getting randomly rebooted and I notice that the wifi doesn't work and when I look at the x50, the LED light goes from yellow to red to green and it connects normally.

After the factory reset, it is fine for two days, then the phenomenon occurs again and reboots every few hours.

Also, If I change the LAN IP or subnet mask settings, that doesn't happen for up to a day.

When the device reboots, the log only has new ones left and I don't know what the problem is.

Also I asked for technical support by email to my country's Tp-link, there was no answer, so I leave a question here.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot-Solution
Saturday - last edited Wednesday

Hi @Aatt & @Lovextreme ,

Thanks for your update here.

Recently TP-Link has released a new beta firmware based on the latest firmware for Deco X50-POE to fix the display issue, which also optimizes stability.

Please update the firmware here and it may help with your case.

Satellite Deco Units Work Well but Display Offline on the Deco APP

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
15 Reply
Re:My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot
2 weeks ago

@Aatt 

Hi,

How many Deco units do you have? Will all Deco units have the same issue?

If only ceratin Deco unit has the issue, please try swapping it with another Deco unit or testing it in a different outlet. Make sure to use the original power adapter.

And please aalso wait if the local support team can provide more suggestions.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine 

I have only one main deco

The issue is the same with Poe and the original power adapter

And the local support team tried to recreate the issue, but they haven't done it yet

Options
a week ago
I have the same problem, my Deco X50-POE keeps going from flashing red to green then a while flashing red again. Sometimes power shut down and then rebooting again. Do not know what is going on....
Options
a week ago

@Lovextreme 

The problem of LED flashing green to red and losing Internet connection has been resolved by the MAC address clone of the previous router.

But problem of rebooting has not been fixed...

Options
Saturday

@Sunshine 

Local support team has not been able to find a solution, and they say it's their first time seeing it. The problem is still the same and turns off once or twice a day, or more than four times.

Options
Saturday

@Aatt 

I am having the same issue. especially during the weekend the problem became increasingly common. Local support team also are not able to help me troubleshoot this issue. So what should we do in this case?

Options
Saturday

@Lovextreme 

I keep a record of the date and time of the issue. Honestly, I don't know what to do either. I've done everything I can, but the issue doesn't fix..

I think I shouldn't have bought this product

Options
Re:My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot-Solution
Saturday - last edited Wednesday

Hi @Aatt & @Lovextreme ,

Thanks for your update here.

Recently TP-Link has released a new beta firmware based on the latest firmware for Deco X50-POE to fix the display issue, which also optimizes stability.

Please update the firmware here and it may help with your case.

Satellite Deco Units Work Well but Display Offline on the Deco APP

Recommended Solution
Options
Saturday

@Sunshine 

Thanks for the support, I updated it today and will be looking at it for a few weeks now.

Options
Monday

@Aatt Hows the testing so far with the new beta firmware?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 301

Replies: 15

Related Articles