My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot

My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot

15 Reply
Re:My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot
Tuesday

@Lovextreme 

I've been away for a few days after the update, so I don't know exactly, but seeing that there was no notification that the connection was lost, I think it's still okay.

But still need to wait and see.

Options
Wednesday - last edited Wednesday

I have been doing remote sessions with TP Link Hong Kong, about 3 hours in total so far to sort a couple of issue. I installed the beta firmware about a month ago and it has solved the rebooting problem, units last 15 days or so now without a reboot typically, it used to be over 10 a day. I have home assistant pinging 8.8.8.8 constantly so i know if they go down.

I am still having issues with file transfers failing across the network which is requiring another remote session

Options
Wednesday

@chrisofthewhite 

Beta firmware works for random reboots!

I'm going to watch until the end of this week.

So have you ever had a random reboot after the update? Is that perfectly fine?

The file transfer problem has not appeared to me yet.

Options
Wednesday

@Aatt 

I had one overnight after 15 days of being constantly on. I think that's acceptable. I only noticed as I have that pinging going constantly. 

Other than that it's been all good, I was sent the beta firmware about 6 weeks ago I think. Theyb then sent a newer one but both have been fine.

Options
Yesterday

@chrisofthewhite 

Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad this is a problem that can be fixed with the software update.

Options
Related Articles