Solution

Solution

Solution
Solution
2 weeks ago
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.6

I have 4 unit of deco m4 and want to use in different floor of our hostel. The main deco unit pleased in 2nd floor. The unit that i plased in 1st floor and 3rd floor connected with main deco (2nd floor) but the 4th one that plased in ground floor it also connect with main unit (2nd floor). Thats why the distance is more and it not provide internet properly. I want to connet the ground floor unit with 1st floor unit. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Solution
2 weeks ago

@Anas_hossan Wait for stable version of 1.7.0 firmware, which supports connection preference

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
2 weeks ago
Thanks
Options
2 weeks ago
Thanks
Options
2 weeks ago

@Anas_hossan 

Hi,

At present, there is a beta firmware for Deco M4 V2 that supports Connection Preference function, It allows you to choose the signal source for satellite Deco untis.

Deco M4/S4_V2 Support Connection Preference

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 77

Replies: 4

Related Articles