Devices not connected to satellite deco X10.

2 weeks ago
Model: Deco X10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.5 Build 20240719 Rel. 47026

Hi, 

I installed X50-5G as main deco and X10 as satellite and using sim card for internet connection. I placed main deco at 2nd floor and satellite at 1st floor. Recently, after installed new update on X10, I noticed all devices are connected to main deco (X-50) only. So now I'm having slow internet connection whenever I stay at 1st floor. Anyone knows how to solve this issue? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices not connected to satellite deco X10.
2 weeks ago

@Hafiz_V13 

Hi,

Are these devices showing in the main Deco client list?

Please stand next to Deco X10, disable WIFI and then eable it again to test if the device can connect to Deco X10 again.

And you can also forget network and then connect again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 86

Replies: 1

Related Articles