My ax72 pro router can't connect to IPv6

a week ago - last edited Friday
Model: Archer AX72 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

Hello, I recently bought an Archer AX72 Pro but I had a problem where I couldn't connect to the IPv6 of my operator Meo. I had already tested other routers from other brands and they worked, but this one wouldn't get any connection and I wanted to know if you could tell me what I should do to get the IPv6 of the operator's router.

Options
2 Reply
Re:My ax72 pro router can't connect to IPv6
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Tomas20 

Hi,

May I know the network topology?

Usually you need the information to set up IPv6 connection from your ISP.

You can refer to 4. 5.  Set Up an IPv6 Internet Connection in User Manul to set up IPv6 connnection. If it fails, please provide more information or error message.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:My ax72 pro router can't connect to IPv6
a week ago

@SunshineMy provider has always given access to IPv6, I have always used it on other routers from other brands, but I can't get this one from TPLink. I put the operator's router in bridge mode and I can't get it. I've already tested all the functions. I don't know if I need to configure something specific to make it work.

Options