GX90 don't maintain connected

a week ago - last edited Thursday
Model: Archer GX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.5 Build 20240428 rel.48921(5553)

Hello I live in Brazil and I'm having issues with myGX90

I was using Vivo internet two days ago normal but after moving to a new house and started using Claro Internet my route doesn't work.

I connected the correct port from the modem to the router and the router started pulsing orange after a while it changed to red after a while it changed to white and then returned to pulsing orange. 
Because of that I even can connect using the port URL 192.168.1.1 because it also stops working when the color changes.

I called the Claro, and the technical support said that the IPV4 port is already open and the problem is with the Router but I was using it two ago normally with another Provider. 
Can someone help me?

@Update I configured a Google Wi fi and everything goes fine. I don't know what is happening with my Archer gx90

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:GX90 don't maintain connected-Solution

@Marvin_S Hello Marvin, one technician discovered that was my power source problem. We changed it and it returned to work. Thank you

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:GX90 don't maintain connected
a week ago

@allanegidio 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

According to your description, you just connected the router to your modem, the Internet LED can not keep stable at all, and you failed to log into the web UI and set it up, right?

If you use Google device to replace GX90 and your Google device works, did you use the same Ethernet cable and plug into the same Ethernet port on your modem?

There is one 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port  and one  2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port on GX90, which port did you connect?

And did you take factory reset before the physical re-connection? That should be the first step if you change ISP or modem.

It is also suggested to contact local technical support for direct help.

Options
Re:GX90 don't maintain connected-Solution

@Marvin_S Hello Marvin, one technician discovered that was my power source problem. We changed it and it returned to work. Thank you

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 83

Replies: 2

Related Articles