TP Link Bluetooth

TP Link Bluetooth

TP Link Bluetooth
TP Link Bluetooth
Wednesday

Ive been have major issues with a TP link  nano Bluetooth adapter , the packaging it came in made the claim it was compatible with Windows 10 & Windows 11 , sadly its not 

I had similar issues with a wireless network card yep you guessed  it incompatible . Even though the website said overwise . I got round the issue with the wireless network card quite easy . I installed a Asus  wireless card  it works perfectly  sadly I couldn't say the same about the TP link card.

The Bluetooth Nano adapter is a pain in the neck , it  has compatabilty issues with windows , I know I paid over the odds for it . I have had issues  with it for over a month . I've confined it to the trash pile  as I did with the TP link Network card . Ive  came across this problem before with TP link dongles and wifi cards. In the past I found TP link close to being useless at resolving the issue its never there problem its Microsoft to blame never us . 

I say this to anyone who is having issues with T.P . Link  Nano blue tooth  dongles , learn from your mistake . 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link Bluetooth
16 hours ago - last edited 16 hours ago

@Tiberius66 

Hi

We appreciate your feedback regarding the issues you have experienced with our product. We strive to ensure a seamless experience for all users, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In order to better assist you, could you please provide us with the specific product model and details of the compatibility issues you are encountering? This information will help us investigate the issue further and work towards finding a suitable solution.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Options