Deco XE75 solid Red Led but have internet connection

Tuesday
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When I came back to my home, I found all Deco XE75 with solid red led. 

It is usualy bacause deco doesn't have internet access but I'm usung my computer connecter to DEc wifi and I have internet connection. 

But when I use Dec app, App says Deco doesn't have access to internet. 

Could you help. 

Clearly, Deco is a mess, I have tons of issues with this hardware. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco XE75 solid Red Led but have internet connection
Wednesday

@Chris68 

Hi,

Please reboot the Deco units. 

When you connect and test Deco WIFI, please visit new webpage or open new videos, in case it is the webpage caching.

And in Deco APP please go More>Internet connection and check it the Deco can get IPv4 address normally.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Wednesday

@Sunshine 

I already rebooted deco 10 times at least and IP adresse is ok as I can have access to internet through Deco Wifi. The problem is that Deco is still solid red and complain no internet access. 

Options
Wednesday

@Sunshine 

The Main Deco as internet IP. Deco Apps says: Adresse IP ok but no access to internet. And Deco led is RED

That is strange because the computer I'm using to write this message is connected to Deco wifi and has access to internet because I'm talking with you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 47

Replies: 3

Related Articles