AX58 router randomly reboots

3 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX58  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20240123 rel.24345

Hello!

I have an Archer AX58 that I bought 5 months ago, and it worked perfectly for the first 3 months. During holidays, I picked it up to connect it in my summer house (didn't finally need it), and when I came back a month ago and reinstalled it, it started doing this random resets that many other people has complained about.

I already tried everything that is on a post related to random reboots: I use the tplink power supply, I switched it to a different socket, checked the autoreboot option... nothing seems to work. The router is operating in Access Point, it has in one LAN port an ethernet cable which connects it to the main router, and then I have a second ethernet to my pc.

Yesterday, while trying to download some WeTransfer files, it started rebooting constantly whenever I tried to retry the download that was being cancelled due to the reboots. I don't know if these routers can reboot if they detect some big traffic, but it's not the first big download I have done this past month. It is true that normally I would use my pc, but yesterday I used a laptop and it used WiFi connection instead of wired. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX58 router randomly reboots
3 weeks ago

@Carloos 

Hi,

If the firmware is not the latest, please update the firmware for the router.

And you can also reset the device and then reconfigure it. Make sure you are using the original power adapter.

If all the advise above cannot help, please contact the local support team with the results with the troubleshooting steps.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
a week ago

@Sunshine 

Hello!

None of this work. Do you know where can i contact from Spain?

Options
a week ago

@Carloos 

Hi,

Here is the link for you.

Contact TP-Link support

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options