Deco app in not showing in application notification list

a week ago
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.3 Build 20231227 Rel.62097

I have installed Deco application (v.3.8.49) in my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Android 13, One UI 5.1) and I'm not getting any notifications, even thought I have enables both "New Device Alerts" and "Known Device Alerts"

Trying to figure out why is that, I found something weird: goind into my phone's settings: Notification -> App notifications, all my installed applications are shown there but not the Deco.

I do have enabled notifications in the Deco settings page.

Any ideas?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco app in not showing in application notification list
a week ago

@aposonid 

Hi,

Please also check if the notification settings are enabled here

If all settings are enabled normally on Deco APP, we need to check if the phone allows the APP to send notification. As it does not show up in the list, you can try to uninstall and then reinstall the APP.

Besides, please also test with another phone or tablet and check whether you can get notifications normally.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
a week ago

Yes, everything is enabled there, too.

If I uninstall the application, will I have to re-configure everything after? 

Options
a week ago

I uninstall/re-install the application...still is missing from the Phone settings/Notifications/App notifications lists. All the other applications are there!

I bought this router to improve my security and to control my network...big mistake: No notifications and no whitelist option!!

Options
Sunday

@aposonid 

Hi, Are you able to test on another mobile phone?

For example, I saw Deco APP now on both iPhone se 3 and iPhone 15:

It is also suggested to refer to the following suggestions:

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fix-the-notifications-not-appearing-on-my-samsung-device/

By the way, have you had this issue since Deco APP 3.8.49?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Tuesday

@David-TP thank you for your suggestions

this morning I got the monthly report as a notification, so the application can send notifications (and also it appears in the Settings->Notifications->App Notifications list)

My problem is I don't get any notifications from Connection Alerts. 

Something else that might help is the following: If I open the application for the 1st time, it works fine and updates the status (uplink/downlink speed, connected devices etc). If I open it again, and it's already running in the background, sometimes it does not refresh and I have to force close it and open it again

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 100

Replies: 5

Related Articles