TP Link BE805 (BE19000) product is not compatible properly with Apple products

Monday - last edited Wednesday
Model: Archer BE805  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1_1.0.11 Build 20240318.

Hi, TP Link !

I'm currently using TP Link BE805 (BE19000) product and I'm using the latest firmware V1_1.0.11 Build 20240318.

I'm using an Apple iPhone 16 Pro product, but the connection itself doesn't work well when I use MLO. The Wi-Fi is not connected, so when I click it, I get a message that I can't connect

Alternatively, for Apple M4 iPads, when you try to access wifi 6E, it doesn't connect with the phrase restricted use, only the signs that are still being connected will be rotated and wifi won't connect

The user experience of wifi is important, but the existing tplink archerx10 product worked well. However, this BE805 product that supports wifi7 provides a very uncomfortable experience.

Or should I turn off all features like MLO or 6G and use only 2.4G and 5G as before?

I bought BE805 at a high cost to experience environments like wifi 7 and MLO, and the user experience is lower than the traditional entry-level archer X10.

The issue is also found in multiple locations, is tplink trying to figure it out and fix it? Or do you think it's working fine and it's a user issue?

If even these issues aren't solved properly, I'm sad if it's lower quality than a Chinese entry-level wifi router, but I think I'll exclude tplink on my next purchase.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP Link BE805 (BE19000) product is not compatible properly with Apple products
Tuesday

@darksroad 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

Sorry to hear that there are many connection issues happening under your network.

May I confirm some information to understand your situation better?

1. Can your  iPhone 16 Pro or Apple M4 iPads connect to the basic 2.4GHz/5GHz wireless network normally?

2.Can your  iPhone 16 Pro connect to 6GHz wifi band? Can your  Apple M4 iPads connect to MLO network?

2. Please share the screenshots of all your wireless settings, including basic 2.4GHz/5GHz/Guest network/MLO network/IoT network, then we can confirm for you.

3. Please update your Apple devices to the latest OS.

4. Can you other devices connect to MLO netowork/IoT network properly?

It is also suggested to contact local technical support for direct help.

Thanks for your cooperation~

Options
Re:TP Link BE805 (BE19000) product is not compatible properly with Apple products
Tuesday

@Marvin_S 

1. Can your  iPhone 16 Pro or Apple M4 iPads connect to the basic 2.4GHz/5GHz wireless network normally?

-yes, Turning off MLO has never been a problem.

2.Can your  iPhone 16 Pro connect to 6GHz wifi band? Can your  Apple M4 iPads connect to MLO network?

-yes, Both 16 pro and M4 pad have 6G connectivity. However, M4 pad does not support wifi 7.

3. Please share the screenshots of all your wireless settings, including basic 2.4GHz/5GHz/Guest network/MLO network/IoT network, then we can confirm for you.

-Used as basic specification. 2.4 basic / 5G basic / guest basic / MLO on / IOT basic

-iPhone and pad have network initialized

4. Please update your Apple devices to the latest OS.

-Both are already using the latest version of ios 18.0.1

5. Can you other devices connect to MLO netowork/IoT network properly?

-It feels like all devices are working properly if you don't turn on the MLO. IOT devices are not recognized every time I turn on and off the MLO, so everyone has re-recognized the new iot devices

It is also suggested to contact local technical support for direct help.

Thanks for your cooperation~

-If the update of the problem is delayed here, wouldn't local technical support be faster?

Options
Wednesday

@darksroad 

Hi, thanks for your update.

We would like to escalate your case to the support engineers, and they will help follow it up.

If you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox and respond~

Options