Votes

REQUEST: ECO MODE feature for AX53 AX3000 V1. Beneficial for both the environment and utility bills.

Votes

REQUEST: ECO MODE feature for AX53 AX3000 V1. Beneficial for both the environment and utility bills.

a week ago
Tags: #ECO MODE
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX53 V1 1.2.4 Build 20240509
Hello, I just purchased recently Archer AX53 AX3000 V1. I also updated with the latest official firmware available V1_1.2.4 Build 20240509.

Could you please consider to release new firmware update that support ECO MODE function.

That feature will help reduce the energy consumption of the device which is beneficial for both the environment and utility bills. I think that's important nowadays.

Please pass it along to the development team/relevant department and put this at a Top Priority if Possible.

Thank you.

Options
4 Reply
Re:REQUEST: ECO MODE feature for AX53 AX3000 V1. Beneficial for both the environment and utility bills.
Friday

Router_Review wrote

Hello, I just purchased recently Archer AX53 AX3000 V1. I also updated with the latest official firmware available V1_1.2.4 Build 20240509.

Could you please consider to release new firmware update that support ECO MODE function.

That feature will help reduce the energy consumption of the device which is beneficial for both the environment and utility bills. I think that's important nowadays.

Please pass it along to the development team/relevant department and put this at a Top Priority if Possible.

Thank you.

@Router_Review hey, I also own AX53 V1. that would be nice if TP-link add ECO Mode feature on the next firmware update!

Options
RE:REQUEST: ECO MODE feature for AX53 AX3000 V1. Beneficial for both the environment and utility bills.
Saturday - last edited Saturday

this feature is good for environment.. absolutely important for many AX53 V1 user..  i'm looking forward to it.. 

Options
Re:REQUEST: ECO MODE feature for AX53 AX3000 V1. Beneficial for both the environment and utility bills.
Sunday

1. Eco Mode

2. WireGuard VPN Client & Server

3. DoH/DoT

4. EasyMesh in AP Mode

We have been waiting for these features for over a year. It seems TP=Link is focusing development on AX55 only as it is receiving so many features updates.

Options
Sunday

@Subhrajit_P you are correct.. I also have an archer ax55 v1 and it had major firmware update version 1.3.x on the AX55 V1. now it supports Eco Mode, vpn client, etc..

but AX53 V1 still stuck at firmware 1.2.x

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 62

Replies: 4

Voters 5

+ 1 Voters

Tags

ECO MODE