Wirless Help Needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wirless Help Needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wirless Help Needed
Wirless Help Needed
2013-09-09 14:33:33
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TP-Link TD-W8960N wireless ADSL2+ modem router and cannot seem to get my Akoya P7612 laptop running windows 7 to connect with it The laptop detects the modem ok without a problem but wont connect so I tried running a troubleshoot problem { turn off the modem for 10 sec then switch it back on and press the reset button } but it didn't fix the problem and I get an error message saying Problem with wireless adaptor or access point.

I can get my other Toshiba laptop to work with the modem without a problem plus my son's iPad and our 3D TV and the strange thing is the Akoya laptop will detect and connect with a Dlink wireless modem from a house near by but wont connect with my modem, I think it may be a problem with my laptop but I thought I would ask here anyway.

Hope someone can help.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wirless Help Needed
2013-09-09 22:45:21
I am not sure if this will help but once when a friend asked me to help him setup a wifi network at his house this strange experience happened ( How to configure Linksys WRT 120N wireless router ). The wifi router & the laptop wifi card were incompatible & the problem was solved only after I upgraded the s/w of his router & laptop wifi card drivers .
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 1

Related Articles