Wireless problem on adsl modem end

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-10-18 16:14:37
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My hardware has been working flawlessly for over two years, but today I noticed that no network connections were available (on the Windows taskbar). I looked at my modem and noticed that the "WLAN" light was not flashing and my ISP didn't show up on my computer's screen. I turned the power off and then switched it on again, as I normally do when I have a connection problem. All the lights flashed normall, but the WLAN light stayed blank and I was unable to connect to my ISP.

I left the computer to attend to other issues, and when I came back an hour later I again switched the modem off and turned it back on again and this time the WLAN flashed and my ISP showed up and I was able to connect. I stayed connect for perhaps an hour and then the same problem reoccurred.

Again roughly an hour or so later the WLAN flashed properly and I was able to connect again, but this time the connection lasted only half an hour.

I connected once more (ie a third time) and decided to post the problem here.

Anyone have any idea of what is going on? Why is the wireless signal only working intermittently like this?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireless problem on adsl modem end
2013-10-30 16:08:13
Have you ever tried to reset the modem to factory default and reconfigure it?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 1

Related Articles