Forward WAN traffic to IPSec tunnel between two TP-LINK W8960N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-11-29 19:39:33
Region : Spain

Model : TD-W8960N

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have setup an IPSec tunnel between 2 TP-W8960N routers, no problem with that. The tunnel is working, ping response from one network computer to another one, etc..
My problem is how to forward incoming WAN traffic through the IPSec tunnel. I have tried using DMZ and Port Forwarding, but it doesn't work.

I would like to know the steps to follow to achieve the following: traffic incoming from WAN from certain IPs, to be forward through the IPSec VPN.

Thanks,

Albert
Options
3 Reply
Re:Forward WAN traffic to IPSec tunnel between two TP-LINK W8960N
2013-12-02 15:14:35
TD-W8960 can't achieve this goal
Options
2013-12-04 22:15:44

duncan wrote

TD-W8960 can't achieve this goal

which ADSL2+ router TP-LINK model supports this feature? I mean, to support IPSec tunnel and then , to be able to forward WAN traffic to this IPSec based on rules like port, or origin IP.

thanks,

Albert
Options
2013-12-06 10:59:19

xapi wrote

which ADSL2+ router TP-LINK model supports this feature? I mean, to support IPSec tunnel and then , to be able to forward WAN traffic to this IPSec based on rules like port, or origin IP.

thanks,

Albert

Under my impression, no such ADSL Modem Routers of TP-LINK support this function.
Do you find such function in other companies' ADSL devices?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 600

Replies: 3