Continuously disconnected 3G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-12-16 20:09:00
Region : Spain

Model : TD-W8970

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone:
I have a TD-W8970 router with MA-180 USB modem to connect via 3G.
The problem that I have is that it is disconnected from the 3G networking and is not able to reconnect by itself, which is very big for my problem because this router going to be hundreds of miles away from me, and I will not be able to restart the connection manually.
Is there any solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance
Options
5 Reply
Re:Continuously disconnected 3G
2013-12-17 17:25:00
What is the cause of " disconnected from the 3G networking"? Is there no data traffic of your sim card? Or some other reasons.
And I wonder "this router going to be hundreds of miles away from me, and I will not be able to restart the connection manually." It means you are not using TD-W8970 and MA180? If your family use them, let them check.........
Options
2013-12-17 17:38:07

loda wrote

What is the cause of " disconnected from the 3G networking"? Is there no data traffic of your sim card? Or some other reasons.
And I wonder "this router going to be hundreds of miles away from me, and I will not be able to restart the connection manually." It means you are not using TD-W8970 and MA180? If your family use them, let them check.........

Hello loda:

The router is updated to the last firmware, and is connecting well to 3G about ten minutes since reboot. Then, in Network, appears "Disconnected" and I can't recover the connection unless reboot the router, or disconnect the modem USB and connect again.

The router will be managed by no one, because I want to connect an IP camera and no one could restart the connection
Options
2013-12-17 17:52:34

edsonlp1 wrote

Hello loda:

The router is updated to the last firmware, and is connecting well to 3G about ten minutes since reboot. Then, in Network, appears "Disconnected" and I can't recover the connection unless reboot the router, or disconnect the modem USB and connect again.

The router will be managed by no one, because I want to connect an IP camera and no one could restart the connection

After 10 minutes normal use of MA260 and TD-W8970, TD-W8970 will reboot and can't reconnect?
Options
2013-12-17 17:58:44

loda wrote

After 10 minutes normal use of MA260 and TD-W8970, TD-W8970 will reboot and can't reconnect?

No, after 10 minutes of normal use with MA180 and TD-W8970, TD-W8970 works fine but Status is disconnected and can't reconnect 3G connection unless I reboot the router.

Sorry for my bad english
Options
2013-12-17 18:50:55

edsonlp1 wrote

No, after 10 minutes of normal use with MA180 and TD-W8970, TD-W8970 works fine but Status is disconnected and can't reconnect 3G connection unless I reboot the router.

Sorry for my bad english

well, your English is better than me at least.....laugh....
So the problem is you can see USB Modem "Plugged" but "Disconnected" below?
Can MA180 work when you plug it to your PC directly?
Options