How to configure w8961nd as a wifi repeater or extender?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-14 21:36:46
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

How to set up the w8961nd so that it functions like a repeater? The device costs me 80+ S$ but so far I can only use it as a router. Now I upgrade to Sintel Fibre 300Mbps and it comes with a Aztech dual band router. I want to utilise my w8961nd as a wireless repeater or wifi extender whatever you called. I need your help on that. Btw, I saw my friend bought a cheap TP-link device in China for just half of my price and it can be configured easily for the repeater function. However for mine, there is only a WDS on off option, I search through the whole user manual but can not find any useful information.
Please help me on this and also just tell me if it can not be configured. I am not surprised if I get a negative on that.
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to configure w8961nd as a wifi repeater or extender?
2014-01-16 11:37:47
since this device has it's own wireless signal, why do you want to use it to repeater other wireless signal.......
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2313

Replies: 1