td-w8960n wireless cannot connect and access modem problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-15 15:50:17
Region : Malaysia

Model : TD-W8960N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : TD-W8960N_V4_120912

ISP :

hi, recently i had purchase the td-w8960n and all just fine does not have any problem, however the problem occur when i use it together with range extender (tl-wA830re).
normally i will on the range extender in the morning and off it at night , during the range extender is on all just fine does not have any problem, but when i off it the td-w8960n wireless become abnormal, all the devices like ipad, smart phone and laptop cannot connect to the wireless and the the desktop using LAN method still can access internet, but cannot access the router, eventhough i set the dchp manually in the windows and i restart the router , all will back to normal. but next day i on again the range extender , the same problem is come again. the following is the information for both devices( td-w8360n and tl-WA830re) and the attachment is the picture show the problem to make it more easy to understand

TD-W8960N
-Hardware version= v4
-firmware version=TD-W8960N_V4_120912

TL-WA830RE
-Hardware version=v2
-firmware version=TL-WA830RE_V2_121008
-using the range extender mode 1 to connect TD-W8960N
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 642

Replies: 0