Unable to connect a wireless printer to router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-21 19:00:34
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TD-W8960NB

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : Plusnet

I have tried connecting a Samsung Laser Printer to my new TP-Link router. I tried a wired connection first and this connected ok. I then proceeded to install the wireless connection and even though the printer connected to the old router, printer wouldn't connect to new TP-Link router. I have installed everything in the correct way using an installation disc with both router and printer but the printer is unable to set-up properly with this router.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Unable to connect a wireless printer to router
2014-01-23 09:29:55
Do you have any anti-virus software working? Turn it off and also turn windows firewall off
Options
2020-02-13 03:48:59

So I have been ushing tp link router, and when I tried connect to  the samsung printer with it is did not work properly, So update my faimware and update the the printer driver after that it working .But if ant oen want to know about debt relief management then follow this link.

Options
2020-02-14 12:49:00

My printer was connected with my router. But suddenly my router stopped working and this problem couldn't be solved. Another problem is we are going through the financial problems so I can't take it to the repair center. I contacted the national debt helpline but the result is nil. What should I do?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2842

Replies: 3

Related Articles