TD- W8960 set up problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-09 19:37:39
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8960n

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi...i will try to give you as much info as needed but i know I'll leave something out(much going on right now and my mind is not with it...sorry)

i have a td-w8968....and i connect it to the computer using an Ethernet cord....

Now...when i 1st got it i was running it on another pc that had windows 7 ...and it loaded all by itself with no problems

that pc has since died in the last few days and i am now using a desk top lenovo ....model...9645(is that right?...thats the best i could see?)
this computer is running xp(and i dont have the xp disk)....now i don't think i have the driver to run this(i feel this could be the problem...am probably wrong?)...i rang lenovo and they were unhelpful and said it was tp-links issue
.....so here i am :)

I have spent the last 2 days trying to make this work(and probably made it worse?)...but cant work it out with all the searching i have done...

at the moment i am using a usb broadband stick to accesses the net....and hope to work this problem out before that needs recharging

anything i have left out please ask....thanks for any help proved...Dan.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TD- W8960 set up problems
2014-04-12 08:57:59
lol...just noticed my region says I'm in Argentina...i guess thats the other ,other Australia (the 1st other being Austria) ;)

Ok thank for all the help i received....it really warms my heart!!!

And i would like to thank me for solving this problem...."Hey no problems....anytime!"

so...because i hate it when i search the Net and find a thread that "should" fix the problem....and the persons problem is
fixed .....but the answer isn't provided....i will provide the answer>

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS003404

This is the driver needed...i even called lenovo...and was told "no Sir...we don't have"...."ummmm yes you do i have seen it mentioned
on the net!" "........No Sir........"
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 1

Related Articles