Time Setting - no 'daylight saving' option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Time Setting - no 'daylight saving' option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Time Setting - no 'daylight saving' option
2014-04-25 22:51:02

Totix wrote

it is not strange, sometimes all of the sites are not updated, but the firmware is for the whole world, it is so.
if you do not believe me, try asking for information to support global tp-link by email

You of course were right :D TP-Link support confirmed I could use this firmware. Sorry for doubting you :o

But guess what, DST (daylight saving) is NOT included in this release :mad: Can you check on your 8980 and confirm if this is available? Thanks.

Options
2014-04-26 20:20:11
probably has not been enabled in this firmware, because the firmware is the setting page of the DST
Options
2014-04-29 00:50:34

Totix wrote

probably has not been enabled in this firmware, because the firmware is the setting page of the DST

Looks like it, BUT you did say in post #5 that DST was available in the latest release, or did I misunderstand you?
Options
2014-04-29 20:20:50
I said it was analyzing the firmware available because I have seen the presence of the DST page, but if you tell me that you probably can not find the function in this firmware version is not enabled
Options
I am in Australia, just upgrade the firmware TD-W8980_V1_150514 but Time Setting - no 'daylight saving' option
2015-10-06 20:57:46
Seriously, there is no no 'daylight saving' option for my TD-W8980?
* Just updated to the latest version of the firmware (reset the modem 3 times).
* Plus tried the NTP servers option with values 0.au.pool.ntp.org (for Australia), and tried putting a different time zone. But these things don't work! (after a reboot!)
I am going to return this modem Friday, if this is not resolved.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Options