How to fix restarting after using Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-04-22 18:24:05
Region : Iran

Model : TD-W8951ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I had this issue, so here it is how to fix it,set the Wireless channel to 6,and also
Wireless Mode to 802.11 b,never try 802.11n,cause it will causes over-clock and
Your access point will reset over and over
File:
image.jpgDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:How to fix restarting after using Wifi
2014-04-22 20:55:26
Hi Behnam.

Try sending emails to "support@tp-link.com" and give complete details including the serial number of your ADSL modem.
If the TD-W8951ND resets over and over, does this mean that the LED keeps on restarting as well?

If it does, please do inform TP-Link support, this could be a hardware related issue and you might need to have it replaced.

Good luck.
Options
Re:How to fix restarting after using Wifi
2014-04-23 00:36:36

borg_ph wrote

Hi Behnam.

Try sending emails to "support@tp-link.com" and give complete details including the serial number of your ADSL modem.
If the TD-W8951ND resets over and over, does this mean that the LED keeps on restarting as well?

If it does, please do inform TP-Link support, this could be a hardware related issue and you might need to have it replaced.

Good luck.

Hi
I did,but it's resolved now,so i post this and i hope to be useful for other members.
Appreciate you
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 386

Replies: 2

Related Articles