Bandwidth Control does not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bandwidth Control does not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:Bandwidth Control does not work
2016-07-03 12:55:26
I thing so too, That it problem
Options
very disappointed
2016-08-25 09:38:53
contact customer support and was a failure I got the same BETA but this did not solve my problem, I'm Hispanic and I contacted the stand to my language but it was the same result, 2 were slow to 3 days to answer the truth after'm never again buy their products, to the final product after time begins to fail ping have lost 10 coming ....

NEVER AGAIN WITH TP-LINK
Options
Solution!http://forum.tp-link.com/images/icons/icon10.png
2016-09-01 01:26:35
Hi All

For all of you who are still having this problem, please follow what I have done to make it work.

You have to enable "Enable Bandwidth Control" checkbox, I think this checkbox means that the bandwidth control will be enabled for all(that is why i put 1000kbps speed since I just have 600-700kbps download speed and all IPs that are not in the rule list will reach the maximum bandwidth) and also for the rule list. If the checkbox was ticked, items in the rule list will now take effect with "enabled" checkbox ticked of coarse. I hope this will works for all.

Thanks! :D
Options
2017-07-17 04:21:22
2 years old but a have a answer. ;)

1. Enable "Bandwidth Control". Set the "hook" to "other". Set the maximum speed so high as possible.I set 150000.

2. Set IP Range what you want. I set the prots from 1 - 65535 and enable it. It work for me perfect.

Options
2017-08-18 07:21:19
I have the same problem but with the tp link wr841hp v3... Bandwidth control does not work..
Any solution for meee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :(:(
Options