Votes

Bandwidth control

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Please add bandwidth control on Archer C6 all versions. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Bandwidth control

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Please add bandwidth control on Archer C6 all versions. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bandwidth control
Bandwidth control
2021-10-25 17:01:10 - last edited 2022-10-28 09:38:15
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1

There is no bandwidth control option in c6 and later on. I have used it in my Archer c20 it was very useful because sometimes we have to give wifi access even we don't want to so in that case we could capped their bandwidth so much low that my devices won't hamper but his will and he can't complain about that because he don't know. That's why this option was so useful to us but now it has replace by qos which is good but we need bandwidth control so much. For this many people like me won't switch to further TP-Link router 😓.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Bandwidth control-Solution
2021-10-29 09:13:10 - last edited 2021-12-02 11:30:44

@CreativeRahim 

Hi, thanks for asking again.

There's no Bandwidth Control in Archer C6 - check this solution for your issue:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/233604?replyId=509312

There was no definitive information if this would be possible or be available in the future. We are happy to forward this topic along to the team for visibility. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Bandwidth control-Solution
2021-10-29 09:13:10 - last edited 2021-12-02 11:30:44

@CreativeRahim 

Hi, thanks for asking again.

There's no Bandwidth Control in Archer C6 - check this solution for your issue:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/233604?replyId=509312

There was no definitive information if this would be possible or be available in the future. We are happy to forward this topic along to the team for visibility. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 402

Replies: 1