Votes

Please add bandwidth control on Archer C6 all versions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-10 04:55:54
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591(4555)

I know there's already a QoS feature, but that's kinda useless when you want to control an individual user's bandwidth all routers at this price point have this feature. Even MR3020 and MR3040 have this feature (These are the cheapest TP-Link routers I have used). So if you are providing such feature in entry level router; then such feature is also expected on the mid-range routers. So it's a humble request for TP-Link developers to add this feature on Archer c6 (All versions). Just for this thing along, I have to use a Tenda router in my deployment. I want to shift to a TP-Link only Deployment.

Thankyou

Options
1 Reply
Re:Please add bandwidth control on Archer C6 all versions
2021-09-07 08:53:12

@ifly_a320 

We don't know much about the hardware and firmware limitations, so we will not know if it will support bandwidth control in the future on all versions, but we have feedback to the related department already, they will consider this seriously. You are suggested to pay attention to the official website, or the new firmware notifications on your router web GUI for any new firmware updates.

If this functionality has determined the choice of equipment, you can return the router to the place of purchase as not as described. If you do need this feature, you need to find one that already supports it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1473

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.