Modem not connecting in LAN or Wifi.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-09 00:00:32
Region : India

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have TP-Link TD-W8968 modem. V2. It worked fine for one day. The next day when i turned it on, the POWER , ADSL , INTERNET , USB , LAN4/WAN leds are LIT ON steady.
Modem is not giving any Wifi signal and also not connecting via LAN. So i am unable to access the web portal.
Now modem is fully useless.

Please help.
Options
5 Reply
Facing Similar Issue
2014-08-10 03:09:59
I have same device and the same version.
It worked first time for some days. Then switched off the device. After some months now tried connecting again, the Power LED is on steady (expected behavior), but the ADSL, internet and USB LEDs keep flickering continuously along with the LAN LEDs. When the 3G dongle is connected the frequency of LAN LEDs blinking is reduced. On connecting the Laptop using LAN cable to any of the 4 LAN ports doesn't light the corresponding LED. The ping to 192.168.1.1 is also not going through.

Praviz wrote

Region : India

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have TP-Link TD-W8968 modem. V2. It worked fine for one day. The next day when i turned it on, the POWER , ADSL , INTERNET , USB , LAN4/WAN leds are LIT ON steady.
Modem is not giving any Wifi signal and also not connecting via LAN. So i am unable to access the web portal.

Please help.
Options
HI, Deepak get the replacement.
2014-08-10 11:54:56
I was having the similar issue.
I got the replacement from TP-Link. Send it their service centre.
No other option.
Yours could be a faulty one.

Regs
Praveen P L

These guyz helped me. Plz contact them via email.

Karen.zhang@tp-link.com>
denise.lei@tp-link.com,
bree.nie@tp-link.com>
Options
Re:Modem not connecting in LAN or Wifi.
2014-08-11 16:54:30
Thanks Praveen. I called up the Indian helpline number. Waited for sometime on the queue, after which got an automated message asking me to leave a missed call on the number +918408884596. Done that, and now waiting for the support person to contact back. I will wait for a day before contacting people whom have mentioned in the post. Thanks anyway for giving a lead.

Regards,
Deepak

Praviz wrote

I was having the similar issue.
I got the replacement from TP-Link. Send it their service centre.
No other option.
Yours could be a faulty one.

Regs
Praveen P L

These guyz helped me. Plz contact them via email.

Karen.zhang@tp-link.com>
denise.lei@tp-link.com,
bree.nie@tp-link.com>
Options
Re:Modem not connecting in LAN or Wifi.
2015-11-25 20:19:04
I have TP - Link 300 Mbps Wireless N Router (TL-WR841N) . It worked for Just Couple of months. And then Modem is not giving any Wifi signal and also not connecting via LAN. So i am unable to access the web portal.

Please help.
Options
moncler me
2015-11-29 00:30:05
Laser Cutting 10 Things Lasers Can Do Popular addition to transport what did you say? Can barely stay called a colossal record of quality laptop batteries, moncler men, their spot too has notebook battery, nobis parka sale, camcorder battery, digital camera battery, cheap moncler coats ac02224, battery pony, ac15301, power tools battery, and even retain cell phone battery categories. Their record of batteries is so extensive so as to on the whole visitors to the spot determination easier and quickly get the items so as to they are looking in support of. It is too very foremost than while the laptop is voguish need of a novel battery the replacement laptop battery be supposed to be there compatible with the sculpt of the laptop. A branded replacement laptop battery is an expensive piece. It is achievable to source a replacement laptop battery from a third society manufacturer and match it with the laptop. This allows in support of a cheaper replacement laptop battery somewhere you are paying in support of the battery single-handedly and not in support of the christen. However, cheapratjacketssale.com, in attendance is veto warranty with the purpose of the branded replacement laptop battery has been manufactured by the laptop manufacturer itself. With so much of outsourcing taking place in attendance is for eternity the prospect with the purpose of the replacement laptop battery has been manufactured by a third society. Nonetheless of what did you say? You help your laptop intended for and the brand of the laptop you are using is, ac08746, it is very chief with the purpose of you pick a trustworthy quality battery intended for your laptop such since Acer laptop battery. Having these batteries desire enable you to take your laptop with no trouble with you and know with the purpose of you desire possess the power to produce it through the daylight hours. You can check not at home all of the utter options on hand intended for laptop batteries.
Options