TD-W8980 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router - Bandwidth per IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-05-12 21:29:01
Region : UnitedArabEmirates

Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Etisalat

TD-W8980 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router

It is quite a big router and as the name suggests it is an advanced one.
Unfortunately there is no monitoring tool included so that IP-wise bandwidth consumption or usage could be reported graphically or tabularly.

I tried to do it by using "Bandwidthd" app, installed and configured in a CentOS in a virtualBox.
All I got from it was the graphical data rate of eth0 interface which didn't mean anything to me.

Is there anyone who could suggest a way of monitoring IP-wise bandwidth in TD-W8980?

May be I need to do some configuration change in "bandwidthd.conf". Who could suggest it?
Options
2 Reply
Re:TD-W8980 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router - Bandwidth per IP
2015-03-16 20:05:17
I have the same issue with TD-W8970,

Furthermore: If i go to statistic table I get a list of consumption per IP, however the sum of all Byte consumption per IP is very minimal compared to the actual consumption monitored by my ISP. Not to mention that the total MB consumption is not displayed in the HTTP interface page (is there anyway to find it?).
And why the consumption per IP in the staistic table (LAN) does not match the real consumption?

Anybody can help?

Options
Re:TD-W8980 N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router - Bandwidth per IP
2015-03-19 17:35:15
Any Help?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 505

Replies: 2