Multiple devices not connecting to internet over wifi created in home using ADSL 2+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Multiple devices not connecting to internet over wifi created in home using ADSL 2+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-06-08 15:11:55
Region : India

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : BSNL

I am using Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router to create a wifi network in my home.I can connect my laptop to internet using it and internet connection is working fine.
But when I am trying to connect another tablet/phone to the internet over the home wifi,internet connection is not available in tab/phone though they are connected to internet.

Can anyone please suugest me the settings required for connecting multiple devices to internet simultaneously over the wifi created?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Multiple devices not connecting to internet over wifi created in home using ADSL 2+
2014-06-08 16:10:49

UM24 wrote

[COLOR=#000000]
But when I am trying to connect another tablet/phone to the internet over the home wifi,

What kind of operating system do you have on those devices?

Please try enter DNS in DHCP Server -> DHCP Settings
Options
Re:Multiple devices not connecting to internet over wifi created in home using ADSL 2+
2014-06-14 00:36:51
I am using Windows 7 in my laptop and using ADSL connection over wifi to connect to the internet.I want to connect another android tablet to the internet through the same wifi network.
Options
2014-06-14 00:53:53
Please try enter DNS in DHCP Server -> DHCP Settings. For example 8.8.8.8 end 8.8.4.4
Options
2014-07-05 12:16:07
if you are using android then while entering password for wifi there's option of advance setting . go into advance setting and find dns setting and enter
primary dns 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 try this again and again it will work.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2203

Replies: 4