Problem connecting Smart TV (Sony Bravia) and Blu-Ray Player (Philips)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-07-12 15:50:52
Region : India

Model : TD-W8151N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 3.0.0 Build 120530 Rel.31118

ISP : BSNL Broadband

Hi,

I just replaced my HUAWEI QUIDWAY WA-1003A with a brand new TP-Link TD-W8151N. The only reason was development of a humming noise in my landline phone connected to the same telephone line with a splitter. And that problem was solved.

I have successfully setup the TD-W8151N. It is perfectly connecting to the broadband connection and leasing IPs to PC/ Mac/ iOS/ Android through DHCP.

However, as soon as I try to connect my SONY BRAVIA KDL-32EX720 3D LED TV (through SONY UWA-BR100 WiFi USB dongle) or Philips BDP 5200/51 3D Blu-Ray Player, it starts creating problem. It seems it leases ip to them, but instantly becomes very unstable. Even access to it through http://192.168.1.1 gets blocked as it never responds and browser shows "page not available!". It is through the SONY or Philips, I can see that they have got the IP.

Although, the Philips Blu-Ray Player can connect to internet through it (although bandwidth seems to be very low and interrupted frequently), the SONY TV never gets access to internet.

Please help me.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 0