DNS problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DNS problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DNS problem
DNS problem
2014-08-12 21:48:56
Region : India

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 140321

ISP : BSNL

Hey friends...

I bought this recently. I use BSNL ADSL broadband connection. Now problem with this modem is the DNS..
I have manually put the DNS address.

Do any one know that TP LINK are going to release a new version of the firmware or not... It have some BUGs.
Options
1 Reply
solution
2014-10-06 01:30:25

arijit majumdar wrote

Region : India

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 140321

ISP : BSNL

Hey friends...

I bought this recently. I use BSNL ADSL broadband connection. Now problem with this modem is the DNS..
I have manually put the DNS address.

Do any one know that TP LINK are going to release a new version of the firmware or not... It have some BUGs.

I bought my router TD-W8968 v3 from Flipkart about 3 days ago.
I found out that for every 15 -20 minutes there is an error in internet connectivity.While troubleshooting the troubleshooter says The DNS server is not responding.I would Change the dns server flush dns etc but that didnt resolved the problem. For that i would have to restart the modem. After looking in the all the forums i have found out that this reason is wrong .. It is because of modem's continuous reboot problem / disconnections / torrent overflow.. the solution is on this page .. after following this every problem is resolved
please follow the steps in the link there may be some difference in the Interface shown in the pics ..do assume the needful.

http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?75164-Unstable-ADSL-connection&p=143841&viewfull=1#post143841
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 552

Replies: 1

Related Articles