Lan cable not recognized by PC, reset button not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-15 17:50:18
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : v4

ISP :

Hello,
suddenly all my computers started to notify my that "the network cable was unplugged". I tried restarting the router, while the router was booting up, the pc recognized the cable for a couple seconds, but then said again that it was disconnected, so I tried resetting it with the reset button, but it did not help either. A day later I connected it again, surprisingly I could log into the admin interface (where btw all my manual settings were preserved, nothing was reset, even though I pressed the button quite a lot of times before). The router was working just fine until another restart, now I am again unable to enter the admin interface, and the pc keeps saying that no cable is connected, the led diodes on the router seem to identify the cables connected correctly though.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:Lan cable not recognized by PC, reset button not working
2014-09-16 10:49:42
I think your modem is faulty...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 549

Replies: 1