After firmware upgrade of TD-W8980 I can't login via web

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-09-18 18:16:39
Region : Italy

Model : TD-W8980

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 140619

ISP :

Anyone else encountered this before? After the firmware upgrade (V1_140619) my router restarted and I cannot access it via web anymore. I ran a port scan and the router's port 80 is closed.

Telnet is still open though, so I managed to enter with my admin credentials. Everything else seems to be fine (ISP connection works, MAC address filters are okay, Wi-Fi is okay, computers have Internet connection). The only thing is that I cannot login to my router via web browser anymore.

Any ideas?
Options
1 Reply
Re:After firmware upgrade of TD-W8980 I can't login via web
2015-02-18 22:14:38

redshirt wrote

Region : Italy

Model : TD-W8980

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 140619

ISP :

Anyone else encountered this before? After the firmware upgrade (V1_140619) my router restarted and I cannot access it via web anymore. I ran a port scan and the router's port 80 is closed.

Telnet is still open though, so I managed to enter with my admin credentials. Everything else seems to be fine (ISP connection works, MAC address filters are okay, Wi-Fi is okay, computers have Internet connection). The only thing is that I cannot login to my router via web browser anymore.

Any ideas?

Unfortunately, I have heard from a friend a few days ago of a problem identical to your only on a W8970 ... despite having been updated exactly at the right way... my friend ? Have bought another router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 486

Replies: 1

Related Articles