Problem with 2.4Ghz on Archer D5 V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-11-01 03:30:07
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

After the router has been on for several hours, the 2.4Ghz network doesn't allow you to connect to it. On my computer it shows up fine but when I try to connect, it says that it can't connect. On my android phone, the network will randomly disappear and my phone will switch to the 5Ghz network but this is too slow in most parts of my house. On my phone when I then go onto the list of wifi networks, the 2.4Ghz either isn't there or i'll try and connect to it and it just won't work. Also, sometimes on my phone, I'll try and connect to the 2.4Ghz which obviously disconnects me from the 5ghz. When I can't connect to the 2.4ghz, and then try and reconnect to the 5ghz, i have the same problem as the 2.4ghz where it just doesn't connect.

This problem is remedied by restarting the router, but I don't want to have to keep doing that as I purchased this router because my previous one had to repeatedly be restarted.

Thanks to anyone who helps in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with 2.4Ghz on Archer D5 V1
2014-11-03 13:43:44
Did you try different channels like 1, 6 or 11?
And your firmware is the latest version?
Wired connection is working OK all the time?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 1

Related Articles