DSL routers supporting Annex B

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-01-06 16:19:53
Region : Others

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there.
I need to know what router with internal DSL modem, and wireless capability made by TP Link that have both support for Annex B (ITU G.992.1),
and have more than German language installed for the setup and OS.
Preferrably english GUI.
I Have tried Asus, and zyxel routers, and they are really really bad compared to TP link's capabilities and speed. ( tested TP link W8980 but with German only language... )
And so far I cannot find a TP link router with Annex B that has any other language than german.

Please give me a model number on one that has, so I can setup a good network at home :)
Options
4 Reply
Re:DSL routers supporting Annex B
2015-01-07 11:52:10
TP-LINK wireless modem routers support Annex B if their model number ends with B or b, for example, Archer D7b. You can check if there is firmware in English language.
http://www.tplink.com/en/products/?categoryid=203
Options
2015-01-07 13:29:54
TP-LINK wireless modem routers support Annex B if their model number ends with B or b, for example, Archer D7b. You can check if there is firmware in English language.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/?categoryid=203
Options
2015-01-07 16:50:01
Thank you Mavis. Will try D7B and see how it goes. I'll get back to you later :)
Options
2015-01-19 22:03:32
Just to confirm, and for others: Archer D7B supports Annex B, and has english GUI. An excellent router with internal modem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 921

Replies: 4

Related Articles