TL-PA4010 no power, power LED slowly blinks on and off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-01-15 13:29:48
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

I recently purchased the TL-WPA4220KIT homeplug set and have been using it for the past 3 days without any issue. Just today i began noticing that the TL-PA4010 homeplug is no longer staying powered on. The power LED very slowly blinks on and off with the other lights also off. If i re-plug it into the wall socket, it will power up for maybe 2 minutes, then go back to the slow blinking of the power LED. I've also tried different wall sockets in my home, same issue on all of them.

Any idea what's going on? TL-PA4010 hardware issue perhaps? I have a few days to return or exchange for a new one so any help is appreciated!
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010 no power, power LED slowly blinks on and off
2015-01-20 14:58:20
Maybe PA4010 goes to power saving mode?
Download SwitchPowerSaveTool from the link as below and turn off its power-saving mode.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/?model=TL-PA511&version=V1#tbl_b
Options
Re:TL-PA4010 no power, power LED slowly blinks on and off
2015-01-20 19:24:19
I think it's because you accidentally activated Powersaving mode, else you may recheck the power connector, maybe you need to replug it
Hope this helps

--------------------------
Best review on Magento hosting - Cheap Drupal hosting review
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3634

Replies: 2