TD-W8901G V3 - Phone not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-03 02:03:31
Region : Poland

Model : TL-WR543G

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : TD-W8901G(UK)_V3_140512

ISP : Netia

Hello everyone i would like to get help or any advice, i had huge problems with dns changers so i decided to update my firmware which seems to have solved this problem, but it has created another one.
I wasn't sure which firmware to choose because newest one had (UK) in description, i wouldn't download it if it wasn't for another description that it has improved security, still to this day i'm not sure if it is version for me(also this firmware was updated on tp link site in 2014 and that's when all the problems started, other update was back from 2010 so i thought it might be too old).
Anyway everything works fine besides 2 things, sometimes when i reset router internet connection fails to establish-itself, which is no problem because i just don't reset it.
But to the main point, my phone stopped working, i hear it choosing number and then it goes silent, and i have no idea what to do and what changed after update, so i need any help i can get and any suggestions, i'm not quite sure which option in control panel causes problems.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TD-W8901G V3 - Phone not working
2015-05-17 17:24:18
Wich phone model you have and what error appear on display?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 540

Replies: 1