Modem identified Huawei E3272s Airtel 4G LTE but not connecting to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-14 03:05:35
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

My new MR-3220 wifi router just came yesterday. And I am able to use it for normal broadband but the Airtel 4G LTE modem is not at all connecting, although it is identified. I can see the modem is not there in the list provided by TP-Link in their website. But is there any chance of any update in firmware which will help me in resolving this issue?
An urgent response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Modem identified Huawei E3272s Airtel 4G LTE but not connecting to internet
2015-02-16 13:32:27
Since the modem can be identified but no internet, did you try to manually configure APN, dial number etc.?
Options
Re:Modem identified Huawei E3272s Airtel 4G LTE but not connecting to internet
2015-02-16 14:57:11

Vivian wrote

Since the modem can be identified but no internet, did you try to manually configure APN, dial number etc.?

Thanks Vivian.

I did try to see whether the dial up number, APN, etc. matches with the one provided for the modem. It was the same for both. Still it was only trying to connect and getting disconnected after a few seconds. Since the modem is not listed in the TP-link support, I am not sure if this going to work for me. But at the same time, its not possible to have the one of the listed items only as a modem dongle from a service provider. I really think it has got to do with the firmware.

Thanks.
Options
OK
2015-03-19 20:38:23
whats problem?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 714

Replies: 3