AirPlay and wifi printers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-04-14 03:33:13
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Help! I have a Virgin Media router upstairs and the wifi extender downstairs. They are cloned with the same SSID. I don't seem to be able to AirPlay or use the printer. The printer is upstairs next to the router, and from downstairs we can't print with the extender turned on. I suspect it's connected to the router, while we're connected to the extender. The AppleTV is downstairs but I can't see it for AirPlay, so I suspect for some reason it's connected itself to the router rather than the extender as well. I thought the switching should be seamless? Did I do something wrong when cloning? On some devices I can see two instances of my SSID which feels like a symptom of it not being set up correctly. I really need help so any ideas would be gratefully received! Many thanks.
Options
1 Reply
Re:AirPlay and wifi printers
2015-04-14 10:28:33
Model is TL-WPA281?
What's the firmware version of it? You may need to upgrade the beta firmware to support Airplay and Airprint. Subnet a ticket to ask for it.
http://ticket.tp-link.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 570

Replies: 1