Powerline stopped working...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-06-08 10:32:26
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My Powerline stopped working properly I just reset them and pair them as usual but it seems not to work.

I try pairing them in two pluggs which are together and they WORK.

Anyone know what can be happening.
Options
7 Reply
Re:Powerline stopped working...
2015-06-08 17:42:38
Now they just work when they are in the same room?
In different rooms, since you paired them, how about status of powerline light?
Options
2015-06-09 14:28:34
They work in same and different rooms. It just stopped working in the plug where in all the top floor of my house.All lights are on in the main Powerline. In the other one, the first light flashes. The second one is stable, third one is off and last one is flashing rapidly.
Options
2015-06-10 11:19:36
Umm...the second light on both powerline adapters are on, right? You have no internet access?
Can you connnect to WPA4220's Wi-Fi successfully? If not, can you check wired connection between PC and WPA4220? Any IP address obtained?
Options
2015-06-15 07:50:53
Ok I discovered that powerline stops working when I turn my Desktop pc on.Any suggestions? I already tried disabling every net adapters in the pc but still doesn't work.It stops as soon as I press the on button.
Options
2015-06-15 11:00:58
Your PC and powerline adapter are plugged in power sockets which are near to each other?
Is it possible for you power on your PC with power extension cord (better with surge protector function) while power on the powerline adapters with wall sockets to test?
Options
2015-06-15 20:49:38
Powerline socket and PC socket are in different bedrooms. Bedrooms are near one another though. PC is connected with extension cord.When I turn on the extension core. Internet just goes crazy slow. When I turn on the PC it just doesn't work anymore.
Options
2015-06-17 10:23:54
Any other extension cord for you to test?
As I said, extension cord which has surge protector function plugging-in such equipments to the outlet can help to avoid interference.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2490

Replies: 7

Related Articles