Archer D2 slower sync line speed than provider modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-07-29 23:51:42
Region : Spain

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : Archer D2_V1_150427

ISP : Jazztel

Hello,

Sorry, I had to choose model number TD-W8968 because Archer D2 is not in the list.

I have an issue with my Archer D2 I bought 2 months ago. Until now it worked well as wifi router, but now I changed the internet provider and I decided to use it as adsl 2+ modem also (before I had a internet cable provider).

The router which the provider gives you when you install an ADSL service is a Huawei brand modem. Right now I have 20 mbps/1 mbps service, but at least is stable.

However, I'm getting better line synchronization using the Huawei modem and better speed with the Huawei than with TP-Link, which I find kinda dissapointing since I'm a big fan and I always trusted TP-Link. :(

Check the next screenshots:

Huawei modem:

TP-Link modem:

Any solution ? Any expectation to get this fixed through a firmware fix ? I post here since my country support center is kinda useless here.

Thank you.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer D2 slower sync line speed than provider modem
2015-07-31 19:07:49
Anyone please ?
Options
Re:Archer D2 slower sync line speed than provider modem
2015-08-04 15:38:40
Well, there is no newer firmware than the current version of your D2...
Reset it to factory defaults and have a check again. If it is the same, you may submit a ticket here.
http://ticket.tp-link.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 709

Replies: 2