[Windows 8.1/10] TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND - Constant USB Disconnects

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[Windows 8.1/10] TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND - Constant USB Disconnects

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:[Windows 8.1/10] TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND - Constant USB Disconnects
2017-08-19 11:46:12
Hi,

I've managed to solve by using below way in Windows 10

1. Start > Type "Device Manager" > Open it
2. At "Network adapters" section, there will be 300Mbps Wireless High Power Adapter > Double click to open the properties dialog
3. At "Driver" Tab > Click Uninstall button to uninstall drivers
4. disconnect the USB, wait for few mins, connect again
5. It's working !

This is working for me for 3-4 days without an issue now.
Options
Solution to the problem
2018-01-02 04:19:14
I just found a solution for this problem after hours of research.To stop the disconnects just go to the official tp link site,search for the product in this situation tplink wn8200nd and find the box in your right bottom screen which says "Drivers". It will probably have 2 options to choose from Version 1(V1) and Version 2(V2). Try both of them in order to see if there are drivers appearing on your screen(I think it's the V1 which appears to display the drivers in order to download them).You will see 2 drivers to choose from to download. Choose the 2nd one TL-WN8200ND_V1_130_108 (7.69MB).After downloading the driver (Rar file) extract wherever you want. Afterwards,open the properties of your network adapter (tplinkwn8200nd) and click on Device Driver and then the 2nd option (Update Device Driver).Next,click on "Search software for the device driver in my PC" and then click on "Choose from the list program of device driver of the PC".Then click the button "From Disk" and locate your extracted winrar file "TL-WN8200ND Driver" and go to the Windows 8 64 Bit folder in order to find the required file ( .inf) then click on the "netrtwlanu.inf" file and press Open and then OK. Then,it's going to update your driver and you are ready to go. ****WARNING*** I would suggest you to download the driver from the website in a secondary pc or laptop and then transfer it in a usb in order to update your drivers in your main pc if u currently have no internet connection on ur main pc because of this problem. Enjoy your product!
Options
Related Articles